Retirement Bucket List
ARE YOU RETIREMENT READY?
You only retire once. Make sure you haven't missed anything. Many financial mistakes made by retirees don't become apparent until years later. The "Retirement Bucket List " is a checklist of all the important areas soon-to-be or recent retirees should understand.
Topics discussed (partial):
- Methods to optimize your Social Security income
- Understanding how to reduce out-of-pocket medical costs
- Methods to reduce investment risk in your 401(k) & IRA without sacrificing long-term returns
- How should you take your company pension
- What to do with your 401(k) after retirement
- Are your beneficiaries setup correctly?
- Tax reduction ideas to use in retirement
- and more...
Get your complimentary copy today! Fill out the form to request the "Retirement Bucket List" from California Retirement Plans.
"Helping Kern County Retire for over 35 Years"
Investment or securities advise as well as transactions may or may not be provided by professionals associated with California Retirement Plans. California Retirement Plans is not a securities dealer. California retirement plans is not offer tax, legal for investment advice. You should consult with the proper professional for these matters. Any discussion of tax, legal or investments is to be considered incidental to the financial and retirement planning process.